- What is Seelebrity?
Seelebrity is a web and mobile application that allows users to upload and share their original videos, photos, and music. Users program their own channel and share with their friends, strangers, and the world.
- Do I need to download any software?
Seelebrity is web-based with no additional software to download. We will have optional software tools in the future that integrate with video and photo applications and/or search your hard drive for photos, video and music and allow for easy upload.
- Is Seelebrity free?
Seelebrity is free with 200 MB of storage per month and most of the functionality. A 'Mobile Pro' service is available offering greater storage capacity and unlimited mobile messaging.
- I registered, but I never got an activation email. How do I activate?
- Can I upload any photo, video or music file?
Seelebrity allows any original content to be uploaded as long as it contains no pornography and no gun violence or any other extreme violence. Please read our etiquette policy for more detail. Treemo believes that imagery is extremely powerful and users need to be responsible for the content they upload.
- What video file formats can I upload?
- Seelebrity accepts video files from almost any digital camera, mobile phone, or from your computer. These include: FLV, AVI, MOV, WMV, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, and MP4.
- What photo file formats can I upload?
Seelebrity currently accepts JPG, GIF, PNG, and TIFF.
- What audio file formats can I upload?
Seelebrity currently supports WAV, MP3, AAC, and OGG.
- What is the maximum file size I can upload?
Currently, the maximum is 100 MB per file.
- How do you enforce your uploading guidelines?
We have a self policing community where any user can 'flag' any piece of content as bad or inappropriate. Seelebrity staff will then review the content and decided whether to pull it or keep it available to the public.
- What are Tags?
Tags or keywords are used to describe your content. It is important to add tags to your content so it will come up in searches
- Can I rotate photos?
Yes, select the content in which you are the owner, then select the 'Edit' button. On the Edit of the page is an option for rotating images.
- Can I change the thumbnail of my video?
Yes, select the content in which you are the owner, then select the 'Edit' button. On the Edit of the page, select from six different thumbnails taken from your video to choose as the default thumbnail users see when browsing your content.
- Can I change my thumbnail for my audio file?
Yes, select the content in which you are the owner, then select the 'Edit' button. On the Edit of the page is an option to add a thumbnail for your audio users see when browsing your content.
- Can I change privacy controls?
Yes, you control who has access to view your content. Select the content in which you are the owner, then select the 'Edit' button. On the Edit of the page, modify the 'Share With' option. You may choose between 'Everyone', available to the general public, and 'My Network', available to selected users of your choice. See Creating Networks for more information on how to establish network groups.
- How do I add someone to My Friends?
While on any 'content' page or a user's channel, select Add To My Friends.
- How can I share content privately?
First, you invite your friends and
- family onto Treemo. Once they have registered, you need to 'add them to your network'. Next, when you upload your photo, video, audio or text item, under the 'Share With' option, click 'My Network' - this will make the content only available to people in your network.
- Can I create groups within My Network?
Yes, go to 'My Channel,' then to 'Manage' (on the header), then to Manage My Friends - or go here. On the right hand side, hit 'create group' - this will allow you to name the group. 'Family' or 'Friends' are the most common. Once you create the group, you drag and drop your contacts over the group, and instantly you have added them to that group. Now, when you go to the upload page, those groups will appear under 'My Network' after the share option.
- How can I make money on Seelebrity?
When you sign up for a pro account, you can enroll in our upcoming revenue sharing program. Seelebrity will share back revenue to users for the content they create.
- How do I license my content?
Seelebrity shows a license on each item's page, which defaults to All Rights Reserved. You can change this on a per-item basis, or set your defaults on the Preferences page. Currently, we support six Creative Commons licenses as well as All Rights Reserved and Public Domain as options for licensing your content.
- How do I report copyright infringement?
Using the same 'Flag as inappropriate' button on each content page. We will treat a copyright infringement similar to 'inappropriate' content and work within the rules of the DMCA.
- What is the Seelebrity recycling program?
Seelebrity believes in not only freedom of expression, but open access to all. To that end, we are actively involved in the dissemination of technology to those who cannot afford and don't currently have access. By selecting the Get Involved tab from the header, you can see more information on our social mission and learn how to recycle your digital camera, video cameras, and mobile phones.
- What electronics will you recycle?
You can recycle new or, in-good-condition, used digital cameras, digital video cameras, and, through our partnership with RipMobile, mobile phones. For more information about our recycling efforts, see the Get Involved page.
- Need Mobile Help?
Was your question not answered on this page? Please send us your feedback.